The Corporate Insurance Analyst role is responsible for providing operational and analytical support in the strategic development of Endeavor’s Risk Management program. This role will assist in the planning, implementation and on-going management on all risk and insurance related matters within the organization to ensure optimal coverage and structure in accordance with the company’s risk appetite.
The Corporate Insurance Analyst role also focuses on risk quantification and is responsible for robust analytics in order to create an environment of effective risk management measures, common methodologies, and reporting/communication tools.
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of risk management policies and procedures to optimize productivity, effectiveness and support for current risk management best practices and company’s risk tolerance.
- Drive all activity for renewal of certain insurance programs, including accuracy of policy documentation and all underwriting, exposure and loss information.
- Diligently review and reconcile insurance policy terms and invoices at binding to protect Endeavor from errors that could cause gaps in coverage or incorrect premium costs.
- Coordinate issuance of insurance policy endorsements with respect to changes in auto fleet, properties or equipment.
- Review each new business venture or potential M&A activity for risk exposures that cause gaps in existing insurance coverage.
- Develop strong, effective working relationships with company’s management and internal customers at all Endeavor subsidiaries to communicate company’s risk objectives and vision and to improve departmental understanding of each subsidiary’s risk exposures.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution.
- 2-4 years relevant experience with a commercial insurance broker or within an in-house corporate insurance / risk management department.
- Professional Risk Management Certification completed or in process (i.e. ARM, CPCU) preferred.
- Business acumen – excellent understanding of the breadth of activities undertaken by all parts of the business and the risk management issues that affect them.
- Previous experience with insurance programs for media/television production, entertainment risks &/or for major sporting/cultural/entertainment events preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of risk management within a global organization preferred.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- The ability to analyze complex information with the ability to make clear, effective recommendations.
- Must be competent in the use of standard PC operating systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must possess a not easily discouraged pro-active attitude and work well under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong systematic approach to problem solving.
- Experience/knowledge of risk management information systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill-set, with the ability to use data and analytics to drive desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement automated processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize disparate data from a variety of reporting sources into internally consistent and efficient information.
- Ability to perform research through the use of internal and external information resources.
- Ability to listen and understand others’ points of view and to articulate tactfully and respectfully one’s own perspective orally, in writing and in presentations.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects or assignments as well as collaborate as part of a cross disciplinary team on group projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.