The Corporate Claims Analyst role is responsible for providing quality claims supervisory services of Endeavor’s internal litigated and non-litigated claims. This role will assist in the implementation and on-going management of insurance claim procedures to improve consistent and concise communication with internal and external litigators, claims adjusters, insurance counsel, etc. Claims range from worker’s compensation, automotive and property to very complex and time-sensitive professional error, director and officer, and employment practices claims. The efficient and effective claim management of all claims made against Endeavor ensures that the company maintains positive relationships with insurers, best outcomes for financial reimbursement, and low insurance premiums.
The Corporate Claims Analyst role also focuses on the analysis of loss history information to identify potential risk control measures to reduce future losses, and the application of historical loss findings to future contract negotiations and methodologies.
- Provide quality claims supervisory services and statistical data controls over the global insurance program. Responsibilities include claim supervision over claims collectible under the global insurance program including: reserve controls, data corrections, data reviews to ensure accuracy, claim file reviews and audits, litigation management and rehabilitation evaluation, claim authorization of claim payments.
- Prepare analysis and reports of loss history information, identifying potential risk control measures to reduce losses; consult with business leads on effective ways to reduce loss costs.
- Report claims to insurance carriers, provide assistance to Corporate Litigation attorneys when filing claims, monitor claims for resolution and payment, create and maintain database of claims.
- Identify opportunities to improve the auto fleet and workers’ compensation safety programs, and lead the implementation of the programs.
- Assist with third party contract reviews and implement improved contractual risk methodologies based on historical loss findings.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution. JD preferred.
- 2-4 years relevant experience with a commercial insurance broker / carrier or within an in-house corporate insurance / risk management department, or JD
- Experience and/or demonstrated knowledge of claims handling across a broad range of insurance classes.
- Business acumen – excellent understanding of the breadth of activities undertaken by all parts of the business and the risk management issues that affect them.
- Previous experience with insurance programs for media/television production, entertainment risks &/or for major sporting/cultural/entertainment events preferred.
- Strong technical knowledge and understanding of risk management within a global organization preferred.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- The ability to analyze complex information with the ability to make clear, effective recommendations.
- Must be competent in the use of standard PC operating systems including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must possess a not easily discouraged pro-active attitude and work well under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong systematic approach to problem solving.
- Experience/knowledge of risk management information systems.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill-set, with the ability to use data and analytics to drive desired results.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement automated processes to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize disparate data from a variety of reporting sources into internally consistent and efficient information.
- Ability to perform research through the use of internal and external information resources.
- Ability to listen and understand others’ points of view and to articulate tactfully and respectfully one’s own perspective orally, in writing and in presentations.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on projects or assignments as well as collaborate as part of a cross disciplinary team on group projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.