The Miami Open is looking for a highly motivated, organized and detail-oriented individual to serve as Web Editor for one of the most prestigious tennis events in the world. The Web Editor will report to the Director of Media and Public Relations and will be responsible for all content editing and placement on the tournament’s website including feature stories, recaps, photos and videos.
The 2020 Miami Open will be played March 23-April 5 at Hard Rock Stadium. The combined event is owned and operated by IMG. The Miami Open is one of nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events on the ATP calendar, a Premier Mandatory event on the WTA Tour calendar, and features the top men's and women's tennis players in the world.
- Coordinate posting of content on www.MiamiOpen.com
- Work with tournament web writer to ensure fresh and timely content on website
- Work with Social Media Coordinator to ensure new content is sent out via social media channels
- Coordinate photo uploads with tournament’s Marketing Manager
- Work with ENG crews to get video content on the site in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- College degree or current college student
- Experience working with content management systems
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Photoshop a plus
- Fluent in Spanish a plus
- Knowledge of tennis a plus but not required
- Patient, organized and self motivated
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be team-oriented
- Must have good time management skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks
- Available to work long hours and weekends
Start-End Dates: March 16 – April 6, 2020
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.