- Act as a “catch-all” team member for any needs of the Golf Clients Team
- Review/report on current sponsorship for players on PGA, European, LPGA, Web.com and Champions Tours and events.
- Attend and take notes on department meetings and sales calls.
- Update and/or create client promotional kits and presentations
- Assist in daily servicing of clients, research potential companies for sponsorships
- Create target lists for brands and identify contact people and contact information
- Create weekly “round-ups” that detail the performances of all IMG Golf clients on the PGA, European, LPGA, Web.com and Champions Tours.
Key Requisite Skills:
A range of skills are required for this position. Some of the most important skills include:
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point
- Working knowledge and understanding of golf
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Analytical skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Academic standing and/or classroom performance may be taken into consideration
The internship will run from approximately mid-late May to early August. The position will require 5 days in the office per week for an approximate total of 35 hours per week. The schedule is fairly flexible.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.