In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world’s greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, fashion, film, food, music, sports, television and theater. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world’s greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, film, food, music, sports, television and theater. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
This position provides general administrative and editorial support to the agent by managing the agent’s calendar, email, phones, sending submissions, evaluative queries and manuscripts, and handling a variety of client oriented business.
Related Work Experience:
- Ideal candidates will have one year of sports-related work experience or internship in a sports or entertainment environment or related field.
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care, follow-through, and follow up.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Must be passionate about the business of sports, especially sports marketing.
- Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Dependable and proactive.
- Relentlessly curious.
- Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Assist agents in all professional administrative matters.
- Ensure clients are handled appropriately.
- Answer the telephone and make calls in a professional manner.
- Analyze content and related material.
- Schedule meetings and maintain calendar.
- All applicants should possess excellent verbal and written skills. Must be self-confident and diligent. Must be highly organized.
- Basic computer skills are mandatory.
- The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.