RETAIL ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT
Dates of Hire: March 19th-April 6th
Hours: 1:00pm – approximately midnight
Collect retail revenue information from various retail vendors on a daily basis.
- Review the information on the revenue reconciliation and compare to supporting documentation. (POS reports, z tapes, deposit slips, credit card settlements, etc)
- Follow up with any questions for vendors.
- Upon verification, update and submit the retail revenue report to be distributed to management on a daily basis.
- Verify that the vendor’s retail inventory is being reported in the correct categories through floor to sheet and sheet to floor procedures.
- Track all web sales via spreadsheet on a daily basis. They should be separated by Shopify and Pay Pal transactions. Provide spreadsheet on a daily basis for daily journal entry into SAP.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.