With its global reach across all of culture including entertainment, music, fashion, art and culinary, and world class brands, Endeavor is uniquely positioned at the forefront of social media influencer marketing. With major Fortune 100 clients including Anheuser Busch, Marriott International, Under Armour to name a few.
Endeavor is looking for an Account Executive with social media influencer marketing experience to serve our technology and gaming clients. The role will be responsible for developing influencer marketing strategy, building influencer relationships and executing across technology and gaming programs.
· 3+ years agency experience in a digital / social role with heavy experience driving influencer marketing
· Demonstrated ability to develop creative, smart influencer marketing strategy that meets client objectives
· Deep and intricate knowledge of the influencer marketing space including tools, relationships with influencers, best and worst practices and the ability to communicate that information to clients and to internal stakeholders
· Expertise in social marketing platforms, with proficiencies in measurement and publishing tools
· Knowledge of key performance metrics for paid/earned/owned media with focus on analytics and optimization as well as leading vendor partners in the space
· Ability to gather client requirements and effectively translate them into a cohesive social media strategy, complete with associated work plans for earned, owned and paid social media
· Ability to communicate data and reports to optimize strategic recommendations in clear, cogent fashion
· Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments for projects from concept to completion.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· A team player with a positive attitude who is able to handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly
· Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passion, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.