In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
About the job
Provide direct support and coordination to Media Sales management team as well as hold an active role in servicing Media clients and maintaining involvement in the day-to-day operations of the North American Media office. Responsibilities include sales & deal administration, assisting with North American based client management, and broad research functions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Become well versed in the intricacies of the IMG Media organization, processes, systems and clients.
- Assist the team with client management, deal negotiations, and regular business operations
- Create data driven presentation materials and decks for IMG media clients, partners, and potential customers.
- Provide support on daily operations as well as sales and deal administration for all IMG Media clients managed by the North America team.
- Work closely with senior leadership to ensure key objectives are met.
- Organize programming and distribution data for clients and work with Endeavor Analytics to fulfil broader research requests and reporting.
- Assist with running client reports and entering deal terms into CRM.
- Manage deal and business development systems and CRM.
- Coordinate corporate hospitality when needed.
- Completing the internal administration required to process new rights acquisitions and renewals.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in sports/entertainment media.
- Knowledge of media trends and broadcast rights in sports.
- Experience working in a fast paced and demanding business environment.
- Ability to learn from and closely follow business practices, resources, and personnel within IMG Media.
- Experience and ability to extract data points from content provided.
- Experience of working in sports/entertainment media.
- Experience of working in a professional environment supporting Executive management teams.
Skills & Abilities (Personal and Professional)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office software, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build long lasting working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to self-direct and motivate and work with minimal supervision
- A strong team player that is flexible dependent on business demand
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise. Priorities will often change to dictate focus of work – the candidate must have the ability to handle competing demands and last-minute changes effectively
- Numerate and analytical with the ability to understand and interpret data.
- Committed to client service excellence and quality business relationships
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite would be advantageous
- This is a permanent position.
- This role will be based in our New York office – 11 Madison 4 days a week, with some flexibility on remote working as appropriate
- Working hours are 9:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday
- May be required to attend (and travel to) locations, including other IMG buildings and meetings
- Unsocial hours may be required, as dictated by the demands of the business schedule
- Adapting to use of new systems and technology where appropriate
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: