In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an experienced and energetic HRIS Workday Functional Specialist to join the Global HRIS team. The successful candidate will support the growing Endeavor group, with a keen focus on people-experience, a mindset for continual improvement and ongoing adoption. The primary focus for this role will be Workday Integrations and reporting.
- Support all current integrations including Benefits and Payroll integrations.
- Accountable for the maintenance of all data interfaces and configurations to and from Endeavor Workday and ensure event status monitoring is in place.
- Swiftly investigate and resolve integration failures and take appropriate remedial action to resolve and re-launch (if applicable)
- Perform ongoing maintenance and regression testing of live integrations.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy new integrations between Workday and various internal and external systems using Workday technologies such as, EIB’s, core connectors, Web Services etc.
- Define and apply governance principles and ensure design decisions are appropriately reviewed, to ensure they meet the desired business end state and security standards.
- Provide technical guidance to Endeavor and 3rd Party implementation teams to ensure alignment of the developed solution to the overall Workday solution design.
- Track issues and risks, communicate status and escalate concerns appropriately.
- Ensure that technical solution deliverables are documented, including requirements, design, and testing.
- Maintain a system of record for all change requests, test results and configuration changes.
- Design for data validation at earliest point of entry possible.
- Recommend improvement opportunities and continuously innovate across the Workday platform and company systems infra-structure.
- Build strong relationships with business stakeholders, Workday functional teams and 3rd Party partners.
- Provide technical and architecture support to the Endeavor Workday support teams by knowledge sharing and informal on-the-job training.
- Oversight of Workday health, performance, and maintenance.
- Ad-hoc projects, support, and SME team cover as and when required.
You Have These (Add Qualifications):
- 3+ years of integration development and support experience with Workday
- Extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of Workday, EIBs, Core Connectors, PECI, Cloud Connectors, Document Transformation.
- Experience of solutions architecture and technical requirements gathering in a complex enterprise environment.
- Experience in supporting HR systems and/or processes within, or with, complex global organizations.
- Good knowledge of HR best practices, processes, and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements, to build business cases, and to propose HRIS innovations.
- Experience in business analysis techniques.
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification a good to have.
- Experience of Payroll and benefits integrations
- Knowledgeable in Workday security configuration
We’d Love If You Also Have These:
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, flexible and willing to “lean-in” as and when required.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills with the ability to explain complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts effectively in a fast paced, challenging, dynamic and evolving global environment.
- Workday certified.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities, with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft excel and project management skills.
- Able to use own initiative as well as working as part of a team.
How we work:
Endeavor is at the center of sports, media, entertainment, and fashion and is a largely relationship-based business. To foster an environment of collaboration, develop our future talent, and build on relationships across leadership, peers, and teams, we work from the office 4 days per week/in a remote capacity. We see immeasurable value internally and throughout the core of the businesses we support.
Don’t meet every single requirement? We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: