In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
IMG is a global leader in sports, fashion, events and media. The company manages some of the world’s greatest athletes and fashion icons; owns and operates hundreds of live events annually; and is a leading independent producer and distributor of sports and entertainment media. IMG also specializes in licensing, sports training and league development. IMG is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
As our Motion Design champion for work that lives & breathes in live, digital spaces you will:
- Work with the creative team to understand and interpret the brief and challenge our teams to think/ do differently in digital as part of our response.
- Concept, create & deliver highly engaging, thumb-stopping motion graphic design and video as part of our campaigns and always-on activity promoting our world-class events to consumers.
- Develop motion theory and distinct motion behaviour for our brand identities and properties that is expressive and engaging.
- Prepare conceptual layouts and storyboards for motion graphics projects, clearly communicating the vision to teams and key stakeholders.
- Lead digital storytelling and communicate core messaging through engaging video and motion graphics.
- Continually push the boundaries of creative work by considering how design can be expressed in motion.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies, techniques, and contemporary trends to deliver cutting edge work.
- Support the design team with other design responsibilities including photo editing, illustration, layout.
- Mentor, guide & inspire junior creatives.
- Strong portfolio showcasing high quality and engaging motion design skills.
- Demonstrable experience as a Motion Designer, Video Editor and Designer.
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Motion Design role.
Preferable but not essential:
- Experience mentoring and managing junior designers.
- Experience working on brands in the world of art, entertainment, fashion, film & sports.
Skills and Abilities
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Mac proficiency with superior knowledge of After Effects, comfortable in C4D with good working knowledge of Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent animation skills with a strong sense of rhythm and timing.
- Knowledge of design principles and great attention to detail.
- A passion for design and creativity and pushing the boundaries of how you work.
- Desire to understand brand strategy and how this is conveyed through all aspects of design and motion.
- Driven to find solutions and recognize challenges are often opportunities for creative excellence.
- A strong team player who thrives on collaboration across and within teams.
- A naturally creative mindset with a bias to innovative creative solutions.
- Deep curiosity and passion for pop-culture, consumer trends, emerging tech and media.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a range of key internal and external stakeholders (often in different countries and time zones).
- The ability to self-direct, motivate and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work calmly under pressure whilst meeting deadlines.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum: