In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
PBR is the world’s premier bull riding organization. More than 500 bull riders compete in more than 200 events annually across the televised PBR Unleash The Beast tour (UTB), which features the top bull riders in the world; the PBR Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour (PWVT); the PBR Touring Pro Division (TPD); and the PBR’s international circuits in Australia, Brazil, Canada and Mexico. In 2022, PBR launched the PBR Team Series—eight teams of the world’s best bull riders competing for a new championship—as well as the PBR Challenger Series with more than 60 annual events nationwide. The organization’s digital assets include PBR RidePass on Pluto TV, which is home to Western sports. PBR is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company. For more information, visit PBR.com, or follow on Facebook at Facebook.com/PBR, Twitter at Twitter.com/PBR, and YouTube at YouTube.com/PBR.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is energetic, creative, tactical, and analytical with experience in large-scale event management and marketing, as well as have a passion for delivering profitable revenue growth and results that exceed goals.
This individual will drive the growth and profitability of the PBR World Finals in Texas. This role will have oversight and responsibility for PBR World Finals revenue streams including ticket sales, event experiences, and festivals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain an expansive network of prospective partners, business alliances, and third-party relationships to develop opportunities that build event and destination awareness, create demand, and drive incremental revenue around the PBR World Finals
- Exhibit expansive knowledge of the DFW market, proven track record of community involvement, and have a range of local business relationships to initiate and build out new event marketing efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of the PBR World Finals core and prospective fans, including demographics, audience segmentation, consumer spending habits, effective marketing channels, and revenue generating opportunities
- Develop, present, and execute a comprehensive and clearly defined strategy that accelerates and achieves aggressive, profitable growth goals
- Curate PBR World Finals fan experiences that preserve the business of a core customer, and fan experiences that will draw new customers and expose our sport to prospective audiences
- Maintain a presence in the community while creating a year-round marketing approach and strategy for the PBR World Finals, advancing stakeholder relationships, attending social/business functions, and enhancing relations with key political and business leaders to continue increasing profitable expansion of the event YOY
- Manage relationships and provide overall budget and financial direction of marketing campaign planning and event operation planning with agency partners
- Evaluation of all aspects of live event revenue and ROMI, including but not limited to: marketing, advertising, promotion and earned media, ticket sales strategy, and non-traditional revenue including ancillary event profitability
- Act as PBR’s ambassador and advocate and fully integrate with counterparts at WME | IMG to leverage and maximize all opportunities with the PBR
- Work cross divisionally with PBR teams (including Sales, Creative, Digital and Social Media, Public Relations, Special Events, TV, Loyalty Marketing, Ticketing, Merchandise, and Finance/Accounting) to ensure maximization of internal resources for event marketing and sales campaigns
- Work with Finance/Accounting to manage event budgets and drive cost efficiencies
- Forecast revenue projections, perform risk analysis, and manage costs with PBR World Finals budgets
- Adept in adaptability and change management
- Maintain key metrics and provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to the SVP Marketing – Tour
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven record in successful large-scale event management with a focus on business and fan development
- Development of growth strategies as well as long-term strategic event plans
- Budget development, management, and forecasting skills
- Direct experience, management, or agency management of media buying/negotiations
- Demonstrated successful experience in making written and oral presentations
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills with a strong knowledge of event management including event planning, execution, and marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with varying priorities and deliver results on time and under budget
- A team player with the ability to achieve success in a changing environment
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Suites (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook)
Education & Formal Training:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Economics, Marketing
- 10 or more years of experience in Event/Team Management, or Sports/Live Event Marketing
- Normal office hours Monday-Friday, with some evening and weekend work
- Travel to events and meetings up to 15% of the time
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.