In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The Role and What You’ll Do:
We are seeking a Vice President (VP) of Third-Party Systems to join our team. As the VP of Third-Party Systems, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of third-party systems within our organization. You will lead strategic partnerships with external vendors and ensure the seamless integration and efficient operations of third-party systems within our technology stack. Your primary objective will be to optimize the use of third-party systems to drive business growth, enhance operational efficiency, and provide a superior experience for our customers.
- Develop and execute the overall strategy for third-party systems, aligned with technology architecture and long-term vision.
- Collaborate with management to establish goals, budgets, and performance metrics for third-party systems.
- Drive innovation by identifying emerging technologies and evaluating their potential impact on business operations.
- Identify and evaluate potential third-party vendors, conducting thorough due diligence to assess their capabilities, reliability, and suitability for the organization's needs.
- Negotiate and manage vendor contracts, ensuring favorable terms, cost-effectiveness, and alignment with business requirements.
- Foster strong relationships with vendors, acting as the main point of contact and maintaining open lines of communication to address concerns and resolve issues.
System Integration and Optimization:
- Oversee the integration of third-party systems with existing infrastructure, applications, and databases, ensuring smooth and efficient data flow and interoperability.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as Technology, operations, and finance, to define system requirements and design efficient workflows.
- Continuously monitor and analyze the performance of third-party systems, identifying areas for improvement and implementing optimization strategies.
Risk Management and Compliance:
- Stay up-to-date with relevant regulations, industry standards, and best practices to ensure compliance of third-party systems.
- Implement and maintain robust security measures, including data privacy and protection, in accordance with industry standards and legal requirements.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies to safeguard against system failures, data breaches, and other security threats.
Team Leadership and Development:
- Lead a team of professionals, providing guidance, coaching, and mentorship to ensure high performance and professional growth.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive work environment, promoting teamwork, knowledge sharing, and effective communication.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations, identify training needs, and facilitate professional development opportunities for team members.
You have these:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration). A master's degree is preferred.
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role overseeing third-party systems, preferably at a large organization.
- Strong knowledge of third-party systems, including vendor evaluation, contract negotiation, and system integration.
- Familiarity with industry-leading systems and technologies relevant to the organization's operations.
- Solid understanding of risk management, compliance, and data security principles.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a focus on driving continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving business environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize budgeting, tasking, and prioritization for timely delivery.
We’d love if you also have these:
- Experience working in the ticketing, travel or hospitality industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
Location: This position is based in EU or US, preferably London or Raleigh, NC
- Fulltime role with limited travel
Joining our organization as the VP of Third-Party Systems presents a unique opportunity to shape the strategic direction of third-party systems, enhance operational efficiency, and contribute to our overall success. If you are a visionary leader with a passion for technology and a track record of delivering results, we invite you to apply and be part of our dynamic team.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.