In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Who We Are:Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
- Prepare and help manage the quarter and annual consolidated financial statements in accordance with US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements, including preparation of footnotes and MD&A disclosures
- Prepare and help manage the quarter and annual reporting requirements under lending arrangements
- Supervise and coach a team of up to 3 Financial Reporting professionals
- Ensure compliance with SOX for internal controls over the financial reporting process
- Perform US GAAP and SEC accounting research and assist in providing technical guidance regarding implementation of new accounting standards.
- Work with the Corporate Technical Accounting Group to gather and support information necessary to address new standards requirements
- Prepare and maintain the accounting for the Company’s stock compensation plans, including the software system used (Shareworks by Morgan Stanley)
- Assist in the preparation of quarter and annual consolidated analytics for senior management
- Provide ad-hoc analysis in support of the Global Technical Controller initiatives
- Assist the Company’s initiatives to implement more timely financial reporting requirements and improve quarter and annual close cycle times
- Assist with resolving technical accounting and disclosure issues as new accounting standards are implemented
- Support in responding to inquiries from investor relations as required
- Coordinate data collection and analytics in response to lender and related inquiries
- Make recommendation for continuous process improvements to maximize efficiency in financial reporting and operations
- 7-9 years of experience in accounting (including public accounting)
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant a must
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and exactitude
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, leadership skills
- Ability to work effectively under strict time constraints
- Ability to successfully lead and complete projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management and across functions
- SAP experience a plus
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:$123,750 annually
Hiring Range Maximum: $165,000 annually