The Miami Open is looking for a qualified individual to serve as a Sponsor Operations for the 2018 tournament. The position will run from March 12-April 2 and will report to the Sponsor Coordinator.
The 2018 Miami Open will be played March 19- April 1 at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park in Miami. The combined event is owned and operated by IMG. The Miami Open is one of nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events on the ATP calendar, a Premier Mandatory event on the WTA Tour calendar, and features the top men's and women's tennis players in the world.
· Assist with the initial arrival and departure of sponsors at the tournament site
· Assist with sponsorship activation and other sponsor related activities
· Track and maintain accurate records of sponsor deliveries
· Handle day-to-day operational needs of the sponsorship department
· Coordinate with Sponsor Associates in maintaining a steady and professional tournament experience
· March 12 – April 2: Up to 40 hours per week (Including weekends)
Compensation and Benefits:
· $9.05 per hour,plus time & a half for overtime
· Tournament clothing
· Meal allowance per session worked
· Time-management and Organization Skills
· High level communication skills
· Microsoft Office basics + PowerPoint
· Physically demanding – Able to move boxes and light equipment