This is a temporary hourly position (40 hours per week) for three weeks beginning Wednesday, March 14th and ending Sunday, April 1st. Our office is open 9:00am – 9:00pm Monday – Sunday. We are flexible with hours. The hourly rate will be $10 per hour with opportunities for overtime.
The Miami Open/IMG Tickets is seeking individuals who enjoy providing optimum customer service and ticket fulfillment for our Miami Open customers. The person that will succeed within this role is organized, will arrive at work each day with a positive attitude and display a strong work ethic to make our team more successful. The selected candidate will work out of our Contact Center in Coral Gables. The position would begin on Monday, March 19th, 2018 with a training session the week prior.
- Accepting ticket orders and providing high quality customer service via telephone, email, and live chat for the Miami Open
- Answering questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot issues and providing specific event information to customers
- Execute ticket requests for Sponsors, Media and event VIP's
- College degree preferred
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Detail oriented, highly organized, and able to multi-task
- Work in a fast-paced environment with quick retention of information
- Event staffing or ticket sales experience preferred
- work long hours and weekends
- Reliable transportation to and from Coral Gables
- Knowledge of Spanish and Portuguese preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.