The Miami Open is looking for a qualified individual to serve as Media Welcome Desk Assistant for the 2018 tournament. The position will run from March 16-April 2 and will report to the Press Facilities Manager.
The 2018 Miami Open will be played March 19- April 1 at the Tennis Center at Crandon Park in Miami. The combined event is owned and operated by IMG. The Miami Open is one of nine ATP World Tour Masters 1000 events on the ATP calendar, a Premier Mandatory event on the WTA Tour calendar, and features the top men's and women's tennis players in the world.
- Archive copies of all the draws, schedules, scorecards, statistics, results and clips.
- Makes all records available to the media.
- Allow for quick retrieval of records when getting special requests from journalists.
- Maintains a master set of tournament records out of reach so there is a complete set at the end of the tournament.
- Liaise with the official tournament statistics provider, to obtain the updated draw sheets, results and schedule.
- Responsible for putting match results on large draw boards. Results should be put on the draw board as soon as the scorecard is received.
- Coordinate with ATP and WTA tour staffs regarding match notes, player match records and head-to-head records between players each day.
- Keep track of the Hawkeye records.
$9.05 per Hour