The Miami Open is seeking young professionals with an interest in the hospitality and services industry, to serve as part of the Collectors Club Concierge Team for the duration of the tournament.
The Concierge Team offers the unique opportunity to serve in a fast-paced and high-demand role at the most prestigious and exclusive members-only venue at the Miami Open.
- Greet members and their guests at the members-only Collectors Club during the 2018 Miami Open Tennis Tournament.
- Control access to the Collectors Club
- Check membership credentials and collect admission passes
- Promote the sale of membership packages.
- Assist patrons and guests with all tournament related inquiries and matters
- March 21 – April 1, 2018 (up to 40 hours per week including weekends)
- Combination of 6 to 8 hour day or evening shifts
- One paid training session prior to Tournament
Compensation and Benefits:
- $10 per hour
- Tournament clothing
- $10 meal allowance per session worked
Responsibilities for the Membership Concierge Team include:
- Friendly, outgoing and service-oriented individuals who will always represent the Miami Open in a courteous, welcoming and helpful manner, while maintaining control over patron flow and access into the Collectors Club.
- We are seeking bilingual team members.
- Continuous display of professionalism and ability to communicate at a high level
- Knowledge of Portuguese is helpful but not required.
If this describes you, we would like to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.