Seasonal position responsible for developing Kastles marketing materials, team merchandise and website graphics prior to and during the team’s upcoming season. Works with a variety of different departments within the team. Please note that this is an in-office opportunity, not a remote position.
Candidate must have 2-3 years working in graphic design in a professional setting, with strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Develop a variety of Kastles marketing materials including web pieces, direct mail, brochures and flyers, print ads, pocket schedules, team merchandise, jumbotron slides for use during team matches and more.
- Incorporate feedback from marketing team and Kastles management to create multiple revisions of creative deliverables.
- Manage workflow, passing work on to junior designers and freelancers.
- Modify and update pieces created by Kastles’ creative design team for various uses.
- Assist with managing the Kastles merchandise program throughout the season, including setup and breakdown of Kastles merchandise stands at team matches.
- Attending all matches and some team events as a representative of the Washington Kastles.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Merchandise Manager, Communications Director and the executive management of the Kastles.
Seasonal position will begin immediately and end on August 9. All seasonal positions require a full-time commitment during business hours. Significant weekend and evening hours will also be required, including attendance at all Kastles home matches in July.
Compensation is $1000-1250/week on a contract basis, and is dependent on experience. This is a fixed range, please do not apply for this position if you are not prepared to accept a rate within this rage.
The candidate must provide their own computer and Adobe software while working for the Washington Kastles.
The Kastles are accepting and reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Applications will be reviewed and decided upon as they are received.
Please visit www.teamworkonline.com to apply for this or any Washington Kastles position. No phone calls please. EOE.