At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was selected as one of Front Office Sports 2020 Best Employers in Sports! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work. (https://www.outsideonline.com/2418305/best-places-work-2020). USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018 and 2019. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
Experienced creative professional who can assist with social media management, written content and graphic design on a part-time basis 15-20 hours per week.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage USA Triathlon Foundation social media accounts on a day-to-day basis
- Responsible for writing social copy for paid and organic promotion
- Responsible for writing content for the USA Triathlon Foundation website, email marketing and social channels, including donor spotlights and impact stories, among others
- Create and/or update creative assets for USA Triathlon Foundation digital channels, such as Photoshop templates
- Collaborate with USA Triathlon marketing and communications department to ensure alignment around organizational priorities and tentpole events
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, public relations, communications, English or relevant field
- Desire to work within a fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including off-hours, weekends and holidays
- Familiarity with the sport of triathlon, or endurance sports, is required
A cover letter is required along with your resume.
Additional job information:
This is a part time, non-exempt position not to exceed 29 hours per week.
Pay range: $15-$18 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.