At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work. USA Triathlon has also been listed No. 2 in the Colorado Springs Business Journal’s Top 10 National Sports Associations for 2020. USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018 and 2019. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
This position assists with supporting the day-to-day initiatives of the Corporate Partnerships team with a focus on servicing partnership accounts and tracking contractual deliverables. Additional responsibilities may include partner program integration and working with various departments to ensure contract fulfillment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a supporting account representative for all partnership accounts
- Facilitate asset execution through activate communication with partners and internal staff
- Maximize defined and potential activation opportunities for all corporate partners
- Generate annual asset calendars and year-end sponsorship reports for partners
- Assist with all procurement needs sourced from partners including physical management of value-in-kind product
- Execute media buy contract deliverables
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination with other business units
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, sports administration or a similar field
- Minimum two to four years’ experience in the sports marketing field
- Scrupulous attention to detail with software proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A positive, team-spirited attitude with a strong ability to collaborate, work independently and exceed expectations
- Willingness to travel and work additional hours as necessary, including nights and weekends
- Ability to work up to 29 hours per week
- Experience within, or knowledge of, the multisport or endurance industries is beneficial
- Local candidates preferred, but not mandatory
A cover letter is required along with your resume.
This is a non-exempt part time position not to exceed 29 hours a week.
Pay rate: $15 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.