At USA Triathlon, we believe that life is better when you swim, bike and run.
USA Triathlon is the Olympic and Paralympic National Governing Body (NGB) for the sport of triathlon and all things multisport and is the largest multisport organization in the world. We spend every day thinking about ways to grow and support the sport. We’re building the most innovative service organization in sports and transforming lives by inspiring participation to help communities become healthier. We also represent our country at the highest levels of international competition, striving to win medals with class and integrity.
We are defining the modern-day NGB, with innovation as a cornerstone of our strategy. We are guided by principles of service leadership, performance excellence, collaboration, and diversity and inclusion at all levels of the organization. Our focus on listening, collaborating and adapting our existing model has allowed us to create step function changes in our business model, governance and constituent support, and play a leadership role throughout the Olympic and Paralympic Movement.
We are all about going above and beyond to serve the triathlon community, and we work equally hard to serve our teammates. We are committed to being the best place to work in the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic movement by focusing on hiring, training and promoting talented, dedicated, passionate individuals who want to get better every day. We have unlimited vacation, 100% paid medical benefits and access to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center and more.
Come to Colorado Springs, ranked No. 4 as a Best Place to Live by U.S. News & World Report in its 2020-2021 survey! USA Triathlon was selected as one of Front Office Sports 2020 Best Employers in Sports! USA Triathlon was also selected as an honorable mention in Outside Magazine’s 2020 Best Places to Work. (https://www.outsideonline.com/2418305/best-places-work-2020). USA Triathlon has also been listed No. 2 in the Colorado Springs Business Journal’s Top 10 National Sports Associations for 2020. USA Triathlon has been nationally recognized for its commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Access, having been awarded the USOPC’s Advancements in Diversity and Inclusion Award in 2017 and the USOPC’s National Governing Bodies’ Diversity & Inclusion Choice Award in 2018 and 2019. Be part of the Olympic & Paralympic movement. Hone your skills and expertise while creating opportunities for triathletes to live their best lives.
We hope you are ready for a fulfilling challenge.
The Constituent Relationship Coordinator is responsible for providing a high-level of service to all key constituents at USA Triathlon including Members, Race Directors, Coaches, Officials and Clubs. This role will support the Constituent Engagement Team in all aspects of service including responding to emails, answering phone calls, processing memberships, and providing best in class support to our members.
The Constituent Relationship Coordinator will be at the forefront of USAT’s efforts to be a service leader within the multisport industry and contribute to the day to day customer service efforts within the organization. The ideal candidate thrives in high pressure environments and is fulfilled by serving others. This position will be expected to establish a proficient level of knowledge across all constituent groups so that they can be responsive to all incoming inquiries regardless of topic.
- Provide service to key constituents of the organization in a timely and efficient manner working directly with race directors, coaches, clubs, officials and members by phone and email to resolve their inquiries
- Respond to all constituent inquiries in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Work cross functionally within the Constituent Engagement team and across the organization to find solutions to customer questions and concerns
- Support the Constituent Engagement team with service and engagement projects and tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to demonstrate patience to endure difficult circumstances without frustration, anger or other negative emotions
- Active listener
- Positive attitude with an optimistic outlook and approach to work
- Highly responsive, self-motivated, and results and deadline driven
- Genuinely cares about serving the triathlon community
- Has a high level of empathy for others and a strong desire to solve problems
- Effective communicator in both written communication and over the phone
- Critical thinker who uses sound judgement to provide solutions and recommendations for improved processes
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including evenings and weekends.
- Knowledge of the sport of triathlon is helpful, but not required
- Ability to work a variable schedule, including potential weekends and travel
- Ability to work to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment as part of a team atmosphere, including effective coordination with members of other departments
- Experience with HubSpot and event registration platforms a plus
A Cover Letter is required along with your resume.
Additional Job Information:
- Hiring Pay Range: $34k - $43k
- This is a full time, non-exempt position intended to work 40 hours per week.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.