Summary of Position:
This position works under the Manager, Education and Curriculum in the Sport Development Division to assist in the development of the Coach Education Certification program. This role will provide administrative, organizational, and technical support related to all aspects of the program.
Essential Job Functions:
Support the development of curriculum for educational programs. Duties may include:
- Reviewing and proofing written, audio, or video materials
- Collecting reference and source materials, as well as coding the materials in accordance with learning objectives
- Manage and organize the curriculum materials across Google Drive, Trello, Vimeo, and Dropbox
- Quality-assure final products before and after build/release.
- Support the operations of education delivery.
- Assist with communication with learning cohorts, focus groups, and test pools.
- Assist with scheduling, invoicing, and communicating with contractors and staff.
- Train on the Canvas platform and USA-S integrations and serve as a helpdesk to manage support requests
- Must possess swimming technical knowledge, specifically but not limited to, swimming specific terms, drills, language, etc.
- Proficient in navigating and using technology: i.e. tagging, uploading, downloading, archiving, time stamping video, video tools to allow for individual to work remotely if necessary, etc.
- Organizational and administrative skills/experience
- Attention to detail
- Customer-service experience/mindfulness/skills
- Can work independently and adhere to sometimes strict deadlines
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job; other duties may be assigned.
USA Swimming is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
The salary for this position starts at $15.00 / hour. This position is a temporary position and is ineligible for benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.