The Events and Clubs Services Coordinator is responsible for coordinating a set of events and club services that contribute to the implementation of the organization’s strategic plan. The Events and Clubs Services Coordinator is primarily responsible for the operational delivery of a portfolio of events and services designed to meet member clubs needs and member’s ambitions in our sport. The focus will be to advance USA Field Hockey’s mission in the key strategic areas of serving members and growing the game.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide premium client services to and support relationships with key stakeholders.
- Assist in planning, preparation and delivery of event portfolio
- Oversee CRM system for event registration and athlete rostering process.
- Coordinate relationship with Athlete Recruiting information provider and college coaches.
- Maintain Club information and ranking process.
- Implement marketing programs to achieve registration goals
- Attend national, regional events and conferences to represent USA Field Hockey.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
- Any required Event administrative and delivery duties.
- Facilitate club communication in conjunction with Communications Manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Experience: 2 years’ experience in customer service, project management or related field
- Excellent communicator, responsive to internal and external clients
- Must have excellent customer service skills with the flexibility and tact to work with a variety of staff and clients
- Must be proficient in use of technology to manage Customer Relationship Management systems, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office programs
- Have the ability to concurrently manage several high-priority programs.
- Must have the drive to provide evolving programming to support a growing sport.
- Be entrepreneurial and accountable to thrive in a small business environment
- Must be willing and able to travel
Tools, Equipment, & Conditions:
- This is primarily an office position, although some field work will be required.
- Incumbent will be required do to some light lifting of no more than 40lbs.
- Long periods of sitting may occur.
- Field work may consist of standing for long periods of time, crouching, reaching and bending.
- Field work may also be in areas of high noise levels.
- Incumbent will need to be able to successfully operate basic office equipment with ease.
- Travel and work on weekends is a requirement of this position.
Work Location: Remote
Salary: $14.42/hour plus benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.