Operations and Events Coordinator
US Youth Soccer – Frisco, TX 75033
The Operations and Events Coordinator is a fulltime, salaried position located in Frisco, TX. The qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting with the administration and execution of US Youth Soccer programs and events. Duties include customer service, managing timelines, competitions scheduling, coordinating contracted staff and volunteers, and serving as onsite support for US Youth Soccer marquee events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assume a key role in the planning and execution of USYS events (including but not limited to USYS Nationals, Champions Cup, USYS Workshop, and other competition)
- Assist Operations and Events Managers with event preparation and logistics
- Evaluate and Manage Operational platforms for data collection, analysis, and distribution
- Attend venue site visits as part of Regional and National event location selection process
- Perform administrative duties such as processing payment for participants and vendors
- Coordinate logistics to include shipping, arrival, set up, and tear down
- Works on site as needed at selected regional and national events and activities
- Develops, seeks resources, and implements specials projects for US Youth Soccer
- Understands the bylaws, policies, and programs of US Youth Soccer to answer inquiries
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Manager
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Excel in managing multiple projects concurrently with strong detail, problem solving and follow-through
- Experience working with volunteers, preferably in a non-profit environment
- Ability to lift 50 pounds at US Youth Soccer events
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Prior work experience with youth soccer or other youth sports administration is desirable
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced, team environment
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or related prior employment experience preferred.
This is a full time, exempt position, based in Frisco, TX. Please send your resume and cover letter to Yvette Saenz firstname.lastname@example.org.
US Youth Soccer is a non-profit organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, the details of which will be made available to qualified candidates.