ABOUT US CLUB SOCCER:
A National Association member of the U.S. Soccer Federation, US Club Soccer fosters the growth and development of soccer clubs in order to create the best possible development environment for players of all ages. Anchored by Players First and its five pillars of Club Development, Coaching Development, Player Development, Parent Engagement & Education and Player Health & Safety, US Club Soccer offers registration, league- and cup-based competition platforms, player identification and a variety of other programming, resources and services.
The Club Development & Outreach Coordinator will be responsible for the administration, operations, and logistics for coach education and club development programming. Travel and evening/weekend work will be required. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Educational initiatives, programs, and digital/in-person events:
- Create courses, surveys/questionnaires, and registration on various online platforms
- Oversee registration for courses, events, and other programming
- Plan for events, including coordinating hotels, facilities, travel, and logistics
- Organize operations related to shipping and inventory for signage, gear, apparel, etc.
- Provide administrative and logistics support on-site
- Generate regular reports, overviews and analyses
- Manage budgets and reconcile costs
- Create and provide digital promotional assets
- Assist in producing and creating content for social media, website, and other platforms
- Ensure compliance with US Club Soccer policies and risk management/healthy and safety initiatives
- Other tasks as needed
- Assist in the creation, administration, and implementation of new and existing programming
- Coordinate on-site activations and digital promotion of partners, resources, and experts
- Help create a content calendar and manage progress
- Build relationships with members to understand soccer landscape and market
- Other tasks as needed
Other / General:
- Player and staff registration support during periods of heavy volume.
This position requires an individual who is proactive, motivated, of high integrity, and able to work cooperatively in a team environment while representing US Club Soccer in a professional manner. Additional qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year institution, or equivalent previous work experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous work experience
- Highly refined abilities in time management, prioritization and administration.
- Proficiency with applicable software programs, such as Microsoft Office.
- Preferably has a background in sports and is passionate about soccer and education.
- Growth mindset; Sees challenges as opportunities
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects at a time
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Accountable and collaborative
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills
- Flexible and quickly adapts to change
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to recognize and resolve conflicts and openly communicate
Compensation consists of a salary, medical and dental insurance programs, vacation and personal day package, and a 401(k) plan option.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.