This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under the direction of the Chief Marketing & Content Officer, this position is responsible for managing and executing the USEF Network schedule, budget, production and licensing contracts to maximize revenue and membership growth; coordinating and supporting USEF video streaming and content production working closely with the USEF Network Producer; planning, scheduling and organizing video production needs (USEF Network, Learning Center, Sponsor Videos); tracking sponsor content deliverables and reporting; liaison with competition organizers and report streaming results; monitor and oversee streams as a shared responsibility with USEF Network Producer; support e-mail and other digital production as needed.
This position works with staff members, event organizers, advertisers, sponsors, and partner organizations to execute various deliverables for each event on the USEFNetwork production calendar. Additionally, this role assists in the coordination and execution of promotional video material supporting each event to educate and expand US Equestrian’s membership base. This position will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of a long-term video archiving plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate network schedule, budget, production and licensing contracts
- Provide production management support for short and long form video content
- Setup and Monitoring of USEF Network Livestreams
- Assist in the creation of USEF Network Event Pages
- Adding and organizing entries in the extensive US Equestrian video library
- Retrieval of video assets from past events to fulfill video requests
- Evening and weekend work will be necessary.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to setup and maintain a high level of organization for media projects.
- High-energy, can do personality that thrives in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to remain patient and professional in high pressure, live production environments.
- Knowledge of underlying technical details of video transmission used in livestreaming environments.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud products, most notably Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Able to create, manage and oversee innovative long and short form content from storyboard creation through the final editing process.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- College degree preferred.
- Experience in digital video production and streaming management preferred.
- Experience in video transmission, project management, or related preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
*This is not a remote position.
**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**