**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**
This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under direction of the Chief Marketing & Content Officer, this position is responsible for the creation, distribution, management, and tracking of posts on the US Equestrian family of social media properties. Those properties include US Equestrian accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, YouTube, and Tiktok. A primary responsibility of this position is traveling to events across the country and occasionally internationally to collect content and promote our championships and teams on social media. Travel is approximately 20 – 30% of the year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all US Equestrian and USEF Network social media accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage social media content calendar coordinating with other members of marketing.
- Content calendar will be updated and maintained by this individual that includes both original content and produced content by other marketing members like editorial, communications, sport, executive, sponsorship, and ShopUSEF.
- Tracking and executing media partnership and sponsorship social media deliverables through creative brainstorming and content creation.
- Create unique content via video editing and Photoshop for social media accounts.
- Creative photography for marketing uses including asset management and tagging in WebDam.
- Provide monthly social media analytics and sponsor analytics reports as needed.
- Produce and deliver USEF Network and Equestrian Weekly email assets for Email Manager.
- Travel and cover both USEF Network and US Equestrian events via social media.
- Create, update, and maintain USEF Network video coverage pages before, during, and after events including the broadcast schedule, featured videos, and important links.
- Assist with 24/7 monitoring and management of social platforms including comments and messages.
- Produce promotional videos for USEF Network live stream properties to post on social.
- Supervise social media staff.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Social media savvy.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Willing to learn new skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suit, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and Lightroom.
- Ability to travel approximately 20 – 30% of the year.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- 2+ years in the field preferred.
- Social campaign experience, analytics reporting, and photography skills are preferred.
- Experience with various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube, etc.)
- Video editing experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*This is not a remote position.