This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, as well as a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect, and accountability.
Under general direction of the Director of Compliance, this position supports the USEF compliance department functions by tracking workflow and documentation, responding to member concerns, and developing written communications for the Compliance department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain internal documentation related to core compliance processes and policies, including regular tracking and reporting about competition compliance data
- Support contracted compliance representatives with research, document preparation and follow up
- Assist in preparing reports and letters of inquiry following competition site inspections
- Monitor, track and respond to written communications from members, and conduct inquiries to competition organizers and officials as needed to investigate the issues raised through member feedback
- Develop written communications to follow up on compliance issues raised in steward reports, as directed
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills including tact and diplomacy to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Experience in investigation, review of compliance and policy issues preferred.
- Experience with USEF rules, policies, and systems preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to conduct frequent onsite competition inspections, which includes prolonged periods of standing and walking.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
*This is not a remote position.
**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**