**Please attach a resume in PDF format. Preference will be given to applicants who provide an updated resume.**
This position supports the Federation’s mission and vision by demonstrating a commitment to exemplary member service, a collaborative spirit, equality, fairness, respect and leading the efforts to ensuring a safe, healthy, and positive environment that is free from abuse for all participants to train and compete in.
The Asst. USEF Safe Sport Program Coordinator will work directly with the USEF Safe Sport Program Coordinator to provide support for USEF’s Safe Sport efforts. Primary responsibilities include providing customer service for members related to the USEF’s Safe Sport Program and accurate record keeping. In fulfilling these responsibilities, this position interacts with staff, members, relevant service providers, and the general public. Maintaining confidentiality is a primary requirement of this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service for membership requirements: athlete protection training, pre-employment screening, and background check programs.
- Provide customer service by answering questions related to the USEF Safe Sport Program.
- Work directly with U.S. Center for SafeSport to collect data and provide relevant case information.
- Update and maintain the violations database and files and prepare reports to ensure accurate and up-to-date records.
- Assist the Coordinator with receiving complaints, obtaining witness accounts, and maintaining records on all reports.
- Perform other functions as necessary in the fulfillment of USEF’s continuing efforts to foster safe, healthy, and positive environments for its participants.
- Be available to work on special projects and assignments as time allows.
Required, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information about victims of abuse.
- Ability to be objective, kind, and professional in sensitive situations.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency of computer applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college preferred.
- Two years clerical or customer service experience required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. (Anything over 25 pounds requires a two person lift)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
*This is not a remote position.