Swarm Basketball Fall 2021 Skills Training Coach
Provide an enjoyable and safe basketball experience for assigned group of players while they learn sportsmanship, fair play, and develop their skills, in both individual and team-based relationships.
Employment contingent upon a successful background check. Coaches are compensated based on their experience and qualifications.
General Season Format
- 8 week season, roughly beginning of September to the first week of November
- 1 Weeknight Skill Session per week - 2 hours ( 2 groups - 60 mins each)
- 10-15 players in each group - Middle School Group and High School Group
- Conduct 1-2 weekly training sessions
- Run basketball drills to improve players skill fundamentals
- Teach and correct improper basketball technique
- Work to establish and player improve and morale.
- Ensure all player participation and parent communication
- Adhere to Swarm policies, objectives, rules, and lead by example
- Previous basketball coaching/playing experience
- Involved in the local community
- Have a Driver's License & Transportation to practice/games
- Great communication skills
- Physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Dependable & Reliable
Location: Highland Sports Complex - 225 McCormick Way, Triadelphia, WV 26059
Pay Range: Up to $1000 depending on experience