3STEP Sports is seeking a Facilities Event Staff to work with outside organizations and groups that are holding events in multiple 3STEP facilities, multiple locations in New England. The Facilities Event Staff will report to the Facility Manager. This is a part-time, hourly position. Flexible Scheduling available.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Coordinate with outside organizations/group contacts to plan for and ensure successful events in conjunction with the Facility Manager.
- Maintain schedule and groups that are utilizing specific space within the facility.
- Front Desk duties as assigned by the Facility Manager.
- Work with Facilities staff of 3STEP and Internal Programming on day of event set-up.
- Act as point of contact for outside organizations/groups holding events at the facility on the day of the scheduled event.
- Must be energetic, personable, and professional.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak confidently and professionally with outside groups.
- Possess strong organizations skills; detail oriented.
- Schedule will vary at times. Must be available to be on-call during weekends. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends. Schedules will vary week to week depending on staff availability.
- Must be able to lift objects and set up for events prior to their scheduled date/time.