Provide an enjoyable and safe basketball experience for assigned group of players while they
learn sportsmanship, fair play, and develop their skills, individually and team based.
Employment contingent upon successful background check. Coaches are compensated based
on their experience and qualifications.
- Tryouts: June 20th & June 27th @ Duncanville Fieldhouse
- 8 week season: July 12th - September 3rd
- one skill session per week (1.5 hours)
- one team practice per week (1.5 hours)
- 4-5 local weekend tournaments
- Conduct 2 weekly practices
- Coach teams at weekend games between July-Sept. There will be 4-5 tournaments through the season. The games will be held on Saturdays and/or Sundays with game times varying based on schedule. Teams can play up to 3-5 games throughout the weekend depending on how they do.
- Ensure all player participation and parent communication
- Work to establish and improve team unity and morale.
- Adhere to Swarm policies, objectives, rules, and lead by example
- Previous basketball coaching experience
- Involved in local community
- Have a Driver's License & Transportation to practice/games
- Great communication skills
- Physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Teamworking skills
- Dependable & Reliable
Pay: $750.00 - $1,000.00 per year