3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
3STEP Sports has immediate openings for self-motivated individuals to work on our new social media team.
- The ideal candidate will is a self-starter and has knowledge and experience working with multiple social media channels.
- She/he can work in a fast-paced environment and has excellent attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must be a team player and has to be adept at working in a lightning-fast environment.
- Night and weekend work will be required.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working with event, marketing and clubs to promote teams, events and initiatives.
- Managing several social handles at the same time.
- Working with different divisions of the company to add social support.
- Ability to navigate all social channels.
This position is based out of the 3Step corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.