Competitive Edge Sports is seeking reliable, organized, responsible, hardworking team players who are passionate about sports with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
The CES Site Coordinator greets facility patrons and handles any issues that may arise during their shift. The Site Coordinator ensures the facility is prepared for all programming to start/end on time and maintains the facility throughout their shift. The Site Coordinator must be able to lift 20+ pounds (setting up/breaking down volleyball nets). Candidate should be available to consistently work on weeknights 3:30p-11:30p
General Duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing facility for programming: setup/breakdown volleyball nets, scoreboards, bleachers, ref stands, admissions, café, as well as other necessary tasks
- Supporting management team thus ensuring programming runs smoothly by:
- completing inventory
- restock vending
- organizing programming apparel for distribution
- equipment maintenance such as re-inflating balls
- Cleaning: ensures facility is kept clean and safe for all users by collecting & removing trash, disinfecting bathrooms, sweeping & moping the facility. General cleaning as required to keep the facility looking and functioning at its best.
- Secures facility: responsible for preparing the building for next day of programming, turning out lights and locking doors at the completion of that days programming.
Interested candidates should contact and/or send a resume to Lisa Marsland at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.