Champions Choice of Wilmington, MA, the leading provider of Adidas and Under Armour products in the athletic industry, is looking to hire full-time Screen printing Assistant/Quality Control and End of dryer staff to contribute to our tremendous growth. You will be responsible for the final aspects of producing the highest quality silk-screened products in the industry.
- Accurately counting in product based on the count sheets provided
- Ability to lift medium to heavy boxes
- Ability to clearly articulate any issues in product counting
- Must be able to read small labels
- Ensure the proper product ends up in the correct box with the correct label
- Catch any mishaps that may be sent down
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good organization skills
- Can follow directions easily
- Ability to stay busy at all times
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a TEAM
- High school diploma.
- An understanding of the industry
- Flexibility to work either days or nights with the possibility of weekends
- Willingness to learn screen printing (i.e. numbers, heat seal, manual, automatic)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.