3STEP Sports is looking for a Production Artist. 3STEP Sports in Wilmington, MA is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation. Established in 2001, 3STEP spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. . This position would work directly with our valued supply partners and our owned apparel dealer Champions Choice, who is the largest volume supplier for Adidas Team Sales of College Division I quality uniforms and footwear in the United States.
The Production Artist is a full-time position and would be stationed at the company’s headquarters. This position will be essential in helping our club/event business grow.
Overall, the role will:
- Create and assort “look books” from a prescribed merchandise plan
- Meet dates to provide looks for our account managers and apparel team to share with clubs/events
- Identify key trends in the industry around each sport and assort based off needs
- Ability to create art in the form of logos and graphics to be applied to ai images and create a clean and consistent look
- Manage the process of creating art and communicating finished product in a timely matter
- Work within KPI’s to meet the demands of having clean and accurate look books to share with our internal and external clubs.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Brand and Sales to communicate the look book and art process.
- Be able to work in Fishbowl and Monday to update timely information to ensure on time delivery and provide clear visibility into each sport category
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Work with Account Managers to understand each sport category and their needs to outfit the club/athlete and event
- Extend & scale capabilities to meet 3Step growth targets profitability
- College degree
- 3-5 year experience in design/creative material
- Detail oriented and well organized
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.