3STEP Sports is designed to give every athlete, parent, and coach involved the premier sport experience. We deliver a professional, inspiring and authentic experience every step along the athlete journey, encompassing club team competition, national media, content platforms, team apparel, and nationally recognized tournaments. Simply put: We Run Sports.
3STEP Club Basketball is seeking an Operations Lead who will be a key partner on our Operations team and will report to the Director of Club Basketball Operations. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual responsible for managing multiple priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Liaison between program directors and other 3STEP departments, including marketing, apparel, facilities, and accounting.
- Manage communication platforms and assist club directors in communication with players and parents.
- Coordinate club programs weekly, monthly, and yearly schedules
- Ensure all players are registered through LeagueApps
- Send out and track all coaching agreements for each season, as well as their background check, abuse prevention training, and payment paperwork
- Assist with social media and email blasts where needed
- Attend tryouts at the registration table and make sure every player has paid and signed waivers
- Create all programming registrations (club teams, tryouts, camps, clinics)
- Send player invites and assist with registration
- Order uniforms each season
- Coordinate facility requests
- Confirm each program has COI’s for any gym that they may use
- Track of all tryouts, tournaments schedules, and programing for assigned Club programs
- Ensure that programming is being scheduled in alignment with revenue and growth goals provided by supervisor (i.e 4 camps per year)
- Assist with tournament registration when needed
- Ensure that programs are ordering their uniforms through Internal Apparel department in accordance with standardized timelines
- Communicate with program directors on an as needed basis
- Assist in any other duties assigned to you by your supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business, Communications or like degree required
- Knowledge of the sports industry is highly preferred
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- A self-starter who can work independently
- Able and willing to work under fast-paced deadlines
- Professional and organized
Our office is located at 200 Ballardvale St, Building 2 – Floor 3, Wilmington, MA 01887
We provide a flexible and collaborative work environment and excellent compensation.
For additional company information, please visit our web site at https://threestep.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.