3STEP Sports is looking for a Merchandise Manager. 3STEP Sports in Wilmington, MA is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation. Established in 2001, 3STEP spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. This position would work directly with our valued supply partners and our owned apparel dealer Champions Choice, who is the largest volume supplier for Adidas Team Sales of College Division I quality uniforms and footwear in the United States.
The Merchandise Manager is a full-time position and would be stationed at the company’s headquarters. This position will be essential in helping our club/event business grow.
Overall, the role will:
- Create and execute seasonal assortments across each sport silo
- Hit key calendar dates to ensure sport 3Step planning process is best in class
- Identify key trends in the industry around each sport and assort based off needs
- Create and maintain look book digital pages for each owned team as well as templates for external opportunities
- Work with budgets to ensure clubs/teams have all needs met
- Create assortments that allow for in season and year over year growth with innovative looks and fresh looks
- Own preseason planning and collaborate cross functionally across Sort Silos, Marketing, Finance and sales
- Manage and report SKU productivity to back up the 3 Step strategy of being prescriptive and maximizing our brand partnerships
- Be able to work in Fishbowl and Monday to update timely information to ensure on time delivery and provide clear visibility into each sport category
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
- Work with Account Managers to understand each sport category and their needs to outfit the club/athlete and event
- Extend & scale capabilities to meet 3Step growth targets profitability
- College degree
- 3-5 year experience in merchandising
- Ability to speak in large settings and communicate effectively
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Process and data driven
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.