3STEP Sports’ Marketing Operations Team consistently delivers campaigns that bring our brands’ stories to life while promoting their programming and initiatives. We serve as in-house experts and strategic partners to ensure our partners achieve goals.
We are looking for an innovative and creative individual to support leadership of a developing Marketing Operations Team. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing multiple competing priorities and coordinating overlapping deadlines. This person should feel comfortable working in a matrixed organization and will serve as the main point of contact for key divisions of the company translating needs into actionable marketing plans. The Marketing Operations Manager will lead marketing planning including strategy, creative briefs, asset creation, and consistent analysis to evaluate the efficacy of our deliverables.
Job responsibilities include:
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders to promote initiatives and elevate their brands
- Manage projects end to end, reviewing requests, defining scope and objectives, trafficking of marketing assets, and setting expectations
- Prioritize project work and create realistic project timelines, ensuring seamless workflow and adherence to deadlines
- Establish a marketing strategy and calendars for partners based on historical and future needs
- Host and attend regular marketing meetings with cross-functional teams
- Support leadership in ongoing improvements to project management tools and processes
- Manage shared database
- Occasional content creation/execution across web, social, and email
- Manage two Marketing Coordinators
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience overseeing print and digital development and execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with collaborative spirit
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable taking initiative and evaluating priorities company-wide
- Excellent organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
This position is based out of the 3STEP corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
3STEP Sports is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.