3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across seven sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
The NSSA Girls Basketball Assistant Director position will be based out of the 3STEP headquarters in Wilmington, MA. This is a part-time position for the spring and fall seasons. The NSSA Girls Assistant Director will work under the guidance of the NSSA operations team and program director to maintain the day-to-day functions of the program.
What you'll be doing:
- Secure facilities for club programs.
- Manage communication platforms and assist program directors in communicating with players and rosters.
- Register teams for tournaments and events on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all players are registered through our online registration system.
- On site at tryouts, practices, and tournaments.
- Recruit players to join the girls program at NSSA.
What we're looking for!
- Major (or majoring) in Sport Management, Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Desire to be an industry leader in sports management.
- Ability to work in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Able to work extended hours including nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.