3STEP Sports is looking for facility/field operation position. 3STEP Sports in Andover, MA is the largest youth sport event and club operator in the nation, providing brands with the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 3.2 million athletes. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
What you’ll do:
3STEP Sports is seeking someone to assist in athletic facility/field operations, repairs, maintenance, snow, and landscape. These facilities are located in Southern NH. The position will be based out of either Hampton or Epping NH and is fully in-person. This person must assist in developing a maintenance plan, identify facility/field needs, act as a liaison, and point of contact with internal staff, external vendors, building staff and customers as it pertains to each facility. Manage/assist in repair requests, weekly inspections, inventory/organization of equipment and fields/facilities, project supervision, review safety/security policies and exercise fiscal accountability. This person could work independently at a facility and must have knowledge of basic tools and equipment.
· Experience in facility maintenance or a related field.
· Effective organization, time management, attention to detail, persistent follow-through, supervisory, interpersonal, oral, written communication, and problem-solving skills.
· Requires independent work/self-starter and autonomous decision-maker with good judgment.
· Knowledge of facility operation requirements, policies, and procedures.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects and prepare facilities for events.
· Fast paced environment; must be able to adapt to what is needed.
· Must be available to be on-call weekdays and weekends if needed. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.