The largest youth Sport Event and Club Operator in the Nation. 3STEP is designed to give every athlete, parent, and coach involved the premier sport experience. Established in 2001, 3STEP operates more than 1,100 events and dozens of club programs for athletes ages 8-18 spanning 40+ states and across seven sports.
3STEP Sports is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to assist in facility operations, repairs, maintenance, and project work to include 12 indoor and outdoor athletic facilities, warehouse/production facilities and office space. These facilities are located in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. This person must assist in developing a maintenance plan, identify facility needs, act as a liaison, and point of contact with internal staff, external vendors, building staff and customers as it pertains to each facility. Manage/assist in repair requests, weekly inspections, inventory/organization of equipment and facilities, project supervision, review safety/security policies and exercise fiscal accountability. This person could work independently at a facility and must have knowledge of basic tools and equipment.
- Experience in Facility Management, College Athletics/Recreation Services, or a related trade field.
- Effective organization, time management, attention to detail, persistent follow-through, supervisory, interpersonal, oral, written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Requires independent work/self-starter and autonomous decision-maker with good judgment.
- Knowledge of facility operation requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects and prepare facilities for events.
- Transportation/car is needed to work at all the locations.
- Schedule will vary at times.
- Fast paced environment; must be able to adapt to what is needed.
- Must be available to be on-call weekdays and weekends if needed. Must be flexible to work nights and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.