3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
USA Youth Hoops (USAYH) within 3STEP Sports is actively seeking an organized and self driven individual to sell and manage basketball events in the Midwest and also build related club teams.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Event Marketing & Management
- Develop relationships and secure teams for events.
- Oversee marketing and social media platforms to promote events.
- Manage site and event operations.
- Supervise event and assist in customer relations.
- Work with high level sports companies.
Club Team Management
- Market and Identify potential players and coaches for teams.
- Manage tryouts and team building.
- Oversee social media, public relations, marketing and outreach activities to promote club.
- Manage club uniform, gear, shoe packages for club teams.
- Organize and execute team tournament and practice schedules.
- Oversee jamboree and equipment handout.
- Manage Intern program.
- Oversee marketing and social media platforms.
- Coordinate with Three Step corporate office as necessary.
- Full time position with benefits and ability to advance within company.
- Degree in Sports management, business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sports or club management.
- Use of Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Detail oriented and self motivated.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work weekends and be flexible in time management.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.