3STEP has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
3STEP Sports has an immediate opening for a dynamic, seasoned individual to lead a new social media team.
- The ideal candidate will have worked in social media in a leadership position and must have a minimum of five years of experience.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Establishing a social media strategy for the company and its affiliated brands.
- Working with event, clubs and marketing department to promote teams, events and initiatives.
- Building a best practices guide for the company.
- Leading a team of social media editors.
- Working closely with senior leadership.
This position is based out of the 3Step corporate headquarters in Wilmington, MA.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.