3Step has consolidated the youth sports industry to provide brands the ability to impact more athletes than ever in a unique and authentic way. The 3STEP reach spans 40+ states and currently serves more than 2.5 million athletes across eight sports. We deliver a premier, inspiring and authentic experience – dedicated to perfecting every aspect of the athlete funnel. Encompassing industry-leading tournaments, nationally spanning club programs, premier media content and more, 3STEP is the standard of the youth sports experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking self-starter to join our Club Volleyball operations team. This role has tremendous growth opportunity for the right individual. The ideal candidate should be prepared to immediately engage in the role and be able to learn in a fast paced work environment.
Position Summary: To provide assistance and operational support for our 3Step Club Volleyball department.
Duties including but not limited to:
- Assist in creating programming registration links for club activities via our registration & billing software
- Attend 3Step Club Volleyball programming to help manage administrative duties on site
- Provide general support for the day to day operations of all 3Step Volleyball Clubs working with the operations team
- Collaborate with operations team to monitor and increase programming registrations in all 3Step Volleyball Clubs
- Review, delegate and oversee the completion of marketing materials and promotional materials for all club programming
- Other duties as assigned
- $40,000 annual salary
- Full benefits offered including 401K
This position is located in our King of Prussia, PA office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.