Ticket Sales Consultant
Georgia Tech Athletics Fan Relationship Management Center - The Aspire Group Inc.
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Directly Reports To: Manager of Sales & Service, GT Fan Relationship Management Center/Full Time Position (40hrs/week)
Who We Are: Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next Practices” within our strategic consulting and research, ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement, and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our client partners to the next level.
In 2009, The Aspire Group and Georgia Tech Athletics formed a partnership to develop a world-class ticket sales force. The Aspire Group combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. The Aspire Group is led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry. Our client-partners benefit from our commitment to integrity and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every client. The Aspire Group encourages and values a diverse work force and is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit www.theaspiregroupinc.com for more information.
Position Overview: The Aspire Group seeks a teachable, positive, and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. Sales Consultants' revenue will be generated primarily via outbound phone calls and face to face meetings with clients. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing. Day to day leadership and mentoring of this career growth oriented sports sales development program will be provided by the FRMC Leadership Team. Sales Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary for them to BE GREAT.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36 month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management, and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Duties include completing face to face meetings and making outbound calls in order to generate ticketing revenue for Football and Men’s Basketball events.
Inventory which is available to sell from the includes, but is not limited to:
- Full Season Tickets
- Premium Tickets
- Group Tickets
- Partial Plans
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet or surpass sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments, and networking events to sell Georgia Tech Football and Men’s Basketball tickets.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting and prospecting additional leads.
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of The Aspire Group and client-partner.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within our CRM and ticketing database.
- Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the game.
- Make 100 outbound calls daily.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Team Leader.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Previous sales or customer service experience a plus; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
Compensation: Competitive base pay, commissions, plus bonuses based on meeting sales goals.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.
How did you hear about this job?
Why does this position interest you?
When would you be able to start?
Are you able to provide a video elevator pitch?