Service and Retention Consultant with USF Bulls in Tampa · FL
USF Bulls jobs
Sports Jobs in Tampa · FL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Service and Retention Consultant
Director of Sales and Service
University of South Florida
Expiration Date 12/15/2019
Who We Are & What We Are About: Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com .
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36 month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Partnership: The University of South Florida Division of Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in Tampa, FL. The University of South Florida Division of Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, USF Athletics and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. The University of South Florida Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: The USF Division of Athletics and The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. Sales Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing, face-to-face presentations and in-arena/stadium tours. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Aspire Leadership. Sales Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
- Manage and Retain Large Account Base of Premium Seating, Season Ticket Members, and a Group Sales list
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with Ticket Sales and Service Leadership
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Make 100 outbound and calls for University of South Florida Athletics with a concentration on Football, Men's and Women's Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Men's and Women's Soccer, Volleyball. Inventory which is available for sale from the University of South Florida FRMC include, but not limited to:
- Season tickets
- Group tickets
- Partial/Mini-Plan ticket packages
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and demeanor at all times.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not required
- Ticketing software experience is a plus but not required
- Ticketing software experience is a plus but not required
Required Training and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Desired Training and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sports Management
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission upon meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have prior ticket experience?
Did you play any collegiate sports?