Sales Consultant - National Sales Center with The Aspire Group in Atlanta · GA
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in Atlanta · GA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Director, Sales – National Sales Center
Atlanta, GA 30309
Multiple Client Partners
Expiration Date: 06/14/2021
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com .
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At the Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36-month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Partnerships: The Aspire Group has formed partnerships with numerous Sports Organizations to develop world-class ticket sales teams for their sporting events. Aspire’s National Sales Center combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution to provide our clients a professional ticket sales operation. Led by experts that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, our clients and their fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity and the superior customer service that we provide. The Aspire Group encourages and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: The Aspire Group seek a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Sales Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing, face-to-face presentations and in-arena/stadium tours, if applicable. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Aspire Leadership. Sales Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties include selling tickets for ticketed sports through outbound calling. Selling tickets, depending on the partner, may include sports such as Football, Men’s & Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Hockey, Soccer, Lacrosse, and others. Inventory available for sale may include, but is not limited to: season tickets, season ticket upgrades, upsells & add-ons, group ticket packages, partial/mini-plan packages, and single game tickets.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service.
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads.
- Be prepared to sell on behalf of the Client Partner & The Aspire Group.
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within the ticketing database.
- Make 80-100 outbound calls per day.
- Availability to work different hours, as requested by the Client Partner.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by manager.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sport Management or related field.
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented.
- Previous customer service or retail sales experience a plus; display a genuine desire to help people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills.
- Professional image and demeanor.
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative.
- • Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported
- Ability to work nights and weekends.
- Ticket sales experience is helpful, but not required.
- Willing to relocate
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission upon meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals. Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k . .
To see more about the National Sales Center (NSC) culture and what we do, give us a follow at: @TAG_NSC on Twitter and Instagram.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.