Sales and Service Consultant – University of Texas at El Paso - The Aspire Group (El Paso · TX)
The Aspire Group jobs
Sports Jobs in El Paso · TX
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Consultant, Sales and Service
Director, Sales and Service
University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP)
El Paso, TX 79968
Expiration Date: 05/19/2021
Who We Are & What We Are About:
Aspire is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Our human capital is our most valuable asset, and we embrace and encourage our employees’ differences.
Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and in particular United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our partners to the next level. For more information, please visit our website at www.theaspiregroupinc.com.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36-month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Partnership: The University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP) Department of Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales team in El Paso, TX. The UTEP Athletics Department has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry. Fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every partner. The University of Texas at El Paso and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Position Overview: The Aspire Group seeks a teachable, positive and passionate individual who is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. The associate should be passionate about and committed to preserving a culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees.
Sales and Service Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily from outbound phone calls, venue tours, and face-to-face appointments/presentations. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring of this position will be provided by the Director, Sales and Service and Aspire HQ Leadership. Sales and Service Consultants will receive the tools, programs, and systems necessary to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform outbound calls and service inbound calls for the Athletics Department for all ticketed sports. Inventory available for sale across at this location include, but is not limited to: season tickets, renewals, upgrades and add-ons, group tickets, partial/mini-plan ticket packages, single-game tickets, and stand-alone donations.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
- Grow sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
- Maintain computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
- Work home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties as assigned and agreed upon with FRMC Leadership
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
- Execute 65-80 outbound calls daily
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail oriented
- A genuine desire to help people
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Professional image and demeanor
- Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative
- Ability to encourage collaboration, flexibility, equity and inclusion that enables colleagues to contribute to their full potential, feel valued, and supported
- Experience in ticket sales is preferred but not require
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
Compensation: Competitive base salary with the opportunity to earn commission upon meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals. Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, other voluntary health benefits and 401k. Excellent paid time off program.
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status or age.