Sales and Service Consultant– University of Massachusetts - The Aspire Group
The Aspire Group
Marketing: Ticket Marketing
Reports To: Manager, Database Marketing and Analytics
Who We Are & What We Are About: Recently recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 10 Best Places to Work in Sports, The Aspire Group is a global sport and entertainment marketing firm that created the outsourced Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service niche, revolutionizing the world of sport and, in particular, United States Intercollegiate Athletics. As industry leaders, we strive to create the best practices of tomorrow that we call “Next-Practices” within our strategic consulting and research; ticketing, marketing and revenue enhancement; and sports investment optimization capabilities. The implementation of “Next Practices” and the Raise Your Game Executive Development Program raises industry standards through outstanding training, development, and coaching. We produce industry leaders, excellent employees, and winning teams that are dedicated to developing long-term relationships, providing strategic expertise and resources that will take our client partners to the next level. Please visit www.theaspiregroupinc.com for more information.
University of Massachusetts Athletics and The Aspire Group have formed a relationship to develop a world-class ticket sales and service team in Amherst, MA. University of Massachusetts Athletics has employed the services of The Aspire Group because it combines progressive strategies and distinguished execution. Led by expert professionals that stand at the top of the ticket sales and customer service industry, University of Massachusetts Athletics and its fans will benefit from the commitment to integrity, the most professional ticket sales operation globally and the superior customer service that The Aspire Group brings to every client partner. University of Massachusetts Athletics and The Aspire Group encourage and value a diverse work force and both are equal opportunity employers.
Raise Your Game Executive Development Program: At The Aspire Group, commitment to our clients is matched by an equal commitment to our staff. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is a 36 month development cycle designed to accelerate Aspire’s Sales and Service Consultants into management positions. The Aspire Group provides career growth opportunities by preparing staff with a foundation in Ticket Marketing, Sales and Service, Sales Management, Sport Business Management and Life Skills. The Raise Your Game Executive Development Program is recognized as one of the most progressive management training program in the sport industry.
Position Overview: The Aspire Group seeks a positive and passionate individual that is committed to becoming a sports sales industry leader. Sales and Service Consultant’s revenue will be generated primarily via outbound phone calls. These calls will be supplemented with email marketing. Day to day leadership and mentoring of this career growth oriented sports sales development program will be provided by the FRMC Leadership Team. Sales and Service Consultants will receive the tools, programs and systems necessary for them to "BE GREAT."
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Performs inbound/outbound calls for University of Massachusetts Athletics for ticketed sports including Football, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Hockey and Men’s Lacrosse. Inventory available for sale from the University of Massachusetts FRMC include, but is not limited to: season tickets, group tickets, and partial/mini-plan ticket packages.
· Meets or exceeds weekly and monthly sales goals while exceeding client expectations in value and customer service
· Grows sales significantly each week by attracting additional business leads
· Maintains computerized records of all prospects and customers within Ticketing/ CRM database
· Works home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties including fan contact data capture programs and initiatives as agreed upon with FRMC Leadership
· Contacts area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell season tickets, corporate, partial plans and group ticket plans
· Makes 90-100 outbound calls daily following the highest quality techniques using the Aspire-approved system
· Performs additional responsibilities as assigned by Management
Qualifications & Requirements:
· Strong desire to start and grow a career in the sports ticket sales industry or collegiate athletics
· Computer proficient (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and detail-oriented
· Previous customer service or retail sales experience; displays a genuine desire to help people
· Paciolan Ticketing software experience is a plus
· Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills
· Ability to consistently promote a professional image and demeanor
· Ability to work well with others and comfortable taking initiative
· At least 1 year sports ticket sales and service experience is preferred
Compensation: Competitive base pay, plus commissions based on meeting weekly sales goals
The Aspire Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, or age.
How did you hear about this job?